Message from Chilli - House Sit at Collaroy

Hi family, I asked Kaz to send you a message from me today to let you know what I've been doing with them. We've been to the ball park a couple of times, and we've all been going for fun walkies around the block. Seeing how it's been so very hot, we've been going late in the day, when it's cool.

I met a couple of new friends at dog park, this is a picture of the little pug I met... (he snorts a lot, he's sounds so funny - but don't tell him I said that) and we ran around together.

I didn't run for too long as I got pooped out really quickly,
I found a cool spot in the park to chill out.

I've got a new friend called Candy, we've been having dinner together - I really like her little tiny dinner cookies, they are such crunchy little treats - and I've been teaching her how to go up and down stairs. She didn't know how to at first, but you should see her now.

We've even started playing together - having lots of fun.

I've started to do a meditation each morning with Kev & Kaz and finding it very restful

I hope you're all having fun, I miss you, I'm having fun too.
Lots of love, Chilli