Rainy Days

Our Ingleside housesit has started off with torrential rain, so we all cosied up last night and stayed warm and dry inside. Toby and Peaches sat with Kevin and watched the Wallabies beat The Lions at Etihad Stadium (I like to throw in things like that because when Kevin reads this he sounds so stunned that I actually know where they played - which I don't - I had to look that up) - (but while I'm on the subject, I do think that Etihad Stadium is fabulous the way it can open or close depending on the weather, it's got to be so much better for everyone, do you think?).

Xena doesn't like rugby as Kevin starts to tell the players how to play, and she doesn't like it one bit, so we sit together at the computer and organise the blog together, last night we had fun making our first little video. One of the house sitting sites we are on, ask you to put a video together, so we had our first go.