Message from Maggie

Hi family... I made you this from my pawprint and the morning dew!

Well I've had lots of walkies and sniffs at trees - mostly everyone loves me but one dog barked at me from behind it's fence, which wasn't very social I thought, but my sitters told me not to worry as it was just guarding it's house, like I do when I woof at the door. I wasn't convinced though as I'm just saying boof woof, when I do it, and it sounded like rarahrahaha barkbark. Never mind, we kept walking and saw this sign... apparently it means attention guard dog... Kareen told me that's to warn people when naughty dogs live somewhere, but I don't need that because I'm a good dog!

Anyway we kept on along our walk...

and found Northbridge Baths... but dogs aren't allowed in there, so I just got to have a little peek in, pity as Kevin said there were lots of big fish in the baths there to see.

Hope you're all having fun. I saw a couple of girls on one of my walks, and I thought that they were mine and I got all excited, but it wasn't you both...

Anyway, Kareen & Kev told me it won't be long till you're home now about 1 week but I worked that out to be 7 dog weeks - that's a long time in dog days...

I'm looking forward to seeing you all again... love and tail wags from Maggie.