I am thankful for...

This is our home, view from the golf course.

I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby. - Nancie J. Carmody

We have been asked, 'why would you want to house sit when you have your own house?' Well for us, even though we have a beautiful home, occasionally it is wonderful to explore new horizons and see places we have never experienced before. House sitting is a great way to do this. We enjoy living in a home, rather than spending time at a resort or hotel. We enjoy the everyday tasks, caring for pets, and walking. So we walk in a new area with the family pet, they get to have loving company and we get to see new and sometimes wonderful sites.

An artistic letterbox found on a morning walk.